Todays day started at 5:30 am, it's a busy work day for me today and so I need to be up and organised. I follow the Miracle Morning routine everyday it brings such a sense of peace and calm to the start of the day and by the time i’m finished I am ready for anything.
Which is a good thing as I have a six year old to get ready for school, who likes to test my resolve by playing the game get dressed and then undress when mummy's not looking! She also has an infinite amount of energy and ability to make everything noisy! Then I have Sid the Sloth! No not a animal real one but a close resemblance - aka a teenager! All joking aside they are great kids but I have found children have few cares in the world for the time keeping of the adult world.
Doing my Miracle Morning means I have had some of the best parts of me time before they even wake up, giving me an better mindset for the day ahead.
As before I decided to journal and brainstorm my thoughts on what the next level 10 life category spirituality means to me.
• I believe spirituality is something that is different for nearly every person on the plant , I believe it is not only to be associated or directly connected to religion or a new age movements (although they clearly cross over) but a broad title to incorporate everything.
• I experience it in a holistic way (incorporating the whole) I see it as the eternal energy that hold us together physically, emotionally , I see it as nature around me, other people, animals , the elements, the sacred.
• I see it as something that evolves through time and practise and therefore needs to be flexible and fluid with no dogma or chain of command.
• I see it as a way of exploring the meaning of life .
• It's through practice and experience it is enhanced.
• It defines how we live our lives , beliefs , morals, goals etc .
• Develops and deepens patience, forgiveness, compassion, empathy and Love
Here are the things I have included under my Level 10 Life Goals for the heading and improvements in my Spirituality, (some of these I already do EVERYDAY through my miracle morning routine ) but it's clear to me I can experience them more often or in a enhanced way and as such can bring improvements
1. Daily Sit Spot outside in nature - no matter the weather
2. Meditation Daily
3. Monthly Ritual/Ceremony
5. More sound therapy practise
6. Follow the Miracle Morning Forever! This will include some of the things here needed to increase this area
7. Set my Goals - Level 10 and live them
9. Journal and write more
10. Be in nature more
I would love to hear your thoughts on this category and your experiences.
Linda Perry Holistic Practitioner💚Mum👩👧👦Wife💏Author📘Blogger. My mission to inspire others to live a healthy, happy & full life!