Today's focus is level 10 life goals for Personal Development. To focus myself I spent some time deeply thinking about what personal development means to me.
You see before I read The Miracle Morning a book by Hal Elrod (back in October 2016) to me the phrase 'Personal Development' reminded me of some kind of corporate jargon or slogan that was banded around, used loosely with no depth or thought to how it might improve work or even for that matter us as individuals.
Quite how or where this mindset originated from I am still unsure, never the less this was my perception, all I know now is that this is not the case , that pattern of thought , that internal wall really has and needed to be torn down and a new understanding has come.
My thoughts now on what personal development means are:
• Actions that improve awareness
• A way to develop talents
• An opportunity to finds potential
• A way to enhance the quality of life
• Contribution to making dreams happen
• Building aspirations
• Improving Confidence
• Knowing ones self and establishing own identity
• Has infinite possibilities and no end
• Can cover a wide spectrum of areas such as self, environment, ability, emotions, physical and social to name just a few...
Take a moment to consider what personal development is for you? How does it feel? What does it mean? What importance does it have? How does it show up in your life?
I am sharing my Level 10 life Goals for this year with you all. This is a process to be reviewed constantly throught the year and actually this blog is a way of extending my own Personal Development. I hope in doing this, I can also inspire you to find your own options.
I choose 10 areas for me to focus on;
1. Keep up with Miracle Morning rotine for Daily Meditation
2. Keep up with Miracle Morning rotine for Daily Visualisation and Affirmations
3. Keep a curiosity list and get creative
4. Keep up with Miracle Morning rotine for daily journalling
5. Listen to Podcasts - (plan to multi task/listening whilst driving or doing house work)
6. Read 52 books in a year
7. Set regular personal goals and review actions taken to achieving them
8. Get a mentor for specific career goals
9. Learn a new skill by course or workshop
10. Improve time management and boundaries - say no when needed
Do feel free to let me know yours so we may grow together.
Linda Perry (a.k.a. Magick Mummy)
Holistic Health Practitioner💚Mum👩👧👦 Wife💏Author📘Blogger. My mission to inspire others to live a healthy, happy & full life!