The last catagory I’m sharing for the Level 10 life brings me to Giving and Contribution. (N.B. You may have noticed I have a creativity section aswell but this is ultimately just a curiosity list of things I want to make, I add to and delete it all year through. ) So today I took some time to brainstorm the benefits of why to include a catagory under Giving and Contribution:
• It can bring you and the recipient feelings of joy and happiness.
• All forms of giving (volunteering, helping, finiacial, time) are a way to show action in what matters to others.
• Giving promotes social connection and unity (paying it forward, setting examples to others).
• Giving allows us to feel grateful and bring more gratitude to our own lives (I think gratitude deserves a whole post to itself so look out for when I write more about this).
• Any gesture even a small one can bring people closer together, improve relationships, bring friends and community's closer ,and allows us to make new connections and relationships.
• Giving can be contagious when we act, that ripples out to others and if each of did this in whatever way we are called to or are able the world might just be a better place for all.
• Contribution is an opportunity to share part of yourself with the world, skills, talents, kindness to name a few.
• Contribution can bring a sense of self worth, satisfaction and fulfilment to life.
With the mini brainstorming done I set about writing 10 goals (like I have done in the other areas of my Level 10 life plan) for Giving and Contributing and what I can and will do:
1. Raise money for charities close to me ( starting with Asthma, Dementia, Cancer, NICU, Animal Rescue...)
2.Volunteer in my Local Community
3. Do something kind for a stranger
4. Help a friend
5. Continue to host and offer support with my Amazing ladies local club
6. Do more to help animals survival
7. Do more to protect the environment ( starting with less airmiles, less waste/plastic, permaculture, sustainable resources, green power...)
8. Pay it forward for someone (pay car parking/shopping/kids outing)
9. Ask if I can help randomly - no questions/expectations
10. Help at the local School
Linda Perry (a.k.a. Magick Mummy)
Holistic Health Practitioner💚Mum👩👧👦 Wife💏Author📘Blogger. My mission to inspire others to live a healthy, happy & full life!