Continuing the latest blog posts I am focusing my attentions on my level 10 life plans for 2018 around health and fitness .
I thought it would be helpful to share my ideas on what should be included when it comes to health and fitness:
• Diet - What am I eating? Am I getting the right nutrients naturally?
• Sleep - How good is my sleep? How much am I getting do I need?
• Exercise - what do I do currently and what can I start do or do better?
• Emotional wellbeing - is there anything affecting me? How do I keep my emotional heart and head in balance and healthy?
• Mental wellbeing - how do I keep my mind as trained as my body?
• Structural health - how do I feel physically is there anything I need to consider?
• Substructural health - how do I feel inside? Am I getting right nutrients do I need supplementation , is there a condition I need to monitor or manage
So with all that in mind I have taken a really good look at where I am now and where I would like to be and what goals I can set myself to make this happen. . I am doing the same here for health and fitness. So in the spirit of still be accountable to myself I share them with you all.
1. Lose weight to improve BMI
2. Increase activity (monitor through fitness tracker and app) so set goals starting with 10000 steps per day and 20 mins aerobic exercise
3. Research more on clean eating principles
4. Sign up for a nutrition course
5. Cycle more and track
6. Continue taking Plant Derived Minerals daily
7. Do yoga every day
8. Asleep before 10pm on week nights and weekends if not socialising
9. Continue taking essences daily
10. Increase water intake and be consistent
Here is a list of some of the tools I am currently using to help me along the way - I am very likely to add to this page and section over the next year so please book mark it for the future should you want to see what's new ! Click links below to be redirected
• Diet - Lean in 15
• Emotional wellbeing - Flower Essences
• Mental wellbeing - The Miracle Morning
• Structural health - Plant Derived Minerals
• Substructural health - Plant Derived Minerals
• Sleep - Monitor quality with fitness tracker (my personal choice Fitbit Blaze)
• Exercise - Monitor activity with fitness tracker (my personal choice Fitbit Blaze ) Yoga (yoga studio app)
Some of the above links on this site and in the blog maybe affiliate links. In simple terms this means that I may receive a small commission (at no cost to you) if you subscribe or purchase something through the links provided.
Any recommendations are based on personal, not professional, opinion only and I enjoy sharing only products I like and use myself.
Linda Perry (a.k.a. Magick Mummy)
Holistic Health Practitioner💚Mum👩👧👦 Wife💏Author📘Blogger. My mission to inspire others to live a healthy, happy & full life!