Today’s blog post continues from last weeks where I started to map out my Level 10 Life Plans for 2018.
Last year when considering my plans under the ‘fun’ section , I really took some time to consider what makes something fun for me .
So when approaching this section and making plans you should think about what ‘fun’ means for you. It might be the same as mine or it could be totally different. Remember your version will be the right one, I share my thoughts here on what you may consider when thinking of what makes something Fun.
• Is enjoyable to do?
• Is entertaining?
• Does it capture your attention?
• Does it make you feel excited?
• Does it make you feel happy?
• Who else is positive or could you have fun with?
• Sometimes best fun is that which is not so strictly planned but spontaneous!
• Find time to be creative.
• Letting myself be curious about life.
• Learning a new Skill.
• Avoid being afraid of letting yourself feel free (be a bit silly or just step out of your comfort zone).
With all that in mind these are my current Level 10 Life Goals
I would love to hear from you to find our your version of fun so do come and let me know by email , or on social media or in comments box below.
Linda Perry (a.k.a. Magick Mummy)
Holistic Health Practitioner💚Mum👩👧👦 Wife💏Author📘Blogger. My mission to inspire others to live a healthy, happy & full life!